With the ongoing Covid19 situation and full removal of social distancing and other measures not being removed until 21/6/21 at the earliest the Beacon Batch Race will not be run in 2021. – hope to see you in 2022
Note that the race headquarters is at The Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT
Registration and Number Pickup:
- – From 6.15-7.15pm at race headquarters.
- – Race HQ: The Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT.
- – The start is a 5min walk from race HQ.
- – Five miles and 1000ft of climb to the summit of the Mendips.
- – Helpful marshals and plenty of marking tape to guide you along the course.
- – FRA rules dictate that no accompanying dogs are allowed on the course.
- – Water station at race finish.
- – Hot and cold refreshments available at The Burrington Inn (Race HQ).
- – Post race presentation.
- – limited car parking so please car share where possible.
- – We regret that there are no changing or shower facilities available.
- – Categories: Male & Female Senior, U23, V40, V50 and V60.
- – Only one prize per runner.
- – Team: Male & Female (first 3 runners counting on accumulated time).
- –£7.00 in advance and£8.00 on the day.
- – Entry on the day available if capacity not reached beforehand.
- – Race numbers to be picked up from race headquarters on race day.
- – Cashed cheque or confirmation email indicates accepted entry.
- – Postal entry closing date: Saturday 15 June 2019, or earlier if full.
- – Entry limit of 150 so enter as soon as possible to guarantee a place.
- – Visit http://www.westonac.w3systemsdev.co.uk for the latest information.
- – Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01934 613740.
Entry Details for next installment of the Beacon Batch have yet to be finalised. Please check back later for further information.